Midnight Hare Card
Lisa has a foundation degree in Art & Design and a BA degree in Graphic Design from Glyndwr University in North Wales. She has always been passionate about drawing and crafting and loves combining illustration and hand lettering. She is strongly inspired by nature and when she isn’t drawing she loves exploring the Welsh countryside and hiking. She started working here in March 2018 and really enjoys working in the craft industry, especially seeing her designs transformed into dies and seeing the finished projects.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 10PK - Winter Elements
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles, Scallop
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies:White card, PVA glue, Adhesive pearls, Stamp and ink
- Fold a piece of teal card to form your card.
- Stamp with a Christmas sentiment near the bottom of the card or print a sentiment off the computer.
- Die-cut the bunny using the white, brown and red card from the Winter Elements Die set.
- Die-cut two of the scalloped circles using the Framelit set, out of grey card. Cut them in half to form the clouds.
- Cut a rectangle out of dark grey card and PVA glue this onto the teal folded card.
- PVA glue and use square adhesive pads to stick the clouds, rabbit and moon onto the card.
- Stick gems onto the dark grey card to form the stars.