Bauble Hanging #5
Emily joined Sizzix after completing her Graphic Design degree at the University of Chester in 2017. In her final year of University she specialised in surface pattern design and loves anything pattern based. She is inspired by current trends, textile prints and fabric; incorporating these into her die designs where possible. She also enjoys using our dies to applique and to create textile-based projects and when she isn’t at work, she enjoys sewing, making cushions for the home and creating her own clothes for festivals.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Create a bundle of Christmas baubles and make them all unique by using one of our Chapter 3 dies
Themes: Holidays & Celebrations
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Retro Baubles
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Felt, Needle, Metallic thread, Sequins, Ribbon, Wadding
- Die-cut 2 Retro Bauble Die elements using felt.
- Using the needle and thread, back stitch three zig-zag lines on the front of the bauble as shown, sew a sequin at each point of thread.
- Place both bauble pieces together with the ribbon at the top and back stitch - 5mm from edge the 2 Retro Bauble elements together leaving a 4cm gap. Insert wadding into the gap and finish by back stitching the gap.