Bauble Hanging #4
Emily joined Sizzix after completing her Graphic Design degree at the University of Chester in 2017. In her final year of University she specialised in surface pattern design and loves anything pattern based. She is inspired by current trends, textile prints and fabric; incorporating these into her die designs where possible. She also enjoys using our dies to applique and to create textile-based projects and when she isn’t at work, she enjoys sewing, making cushions for the home and creating her own clothes for festivals.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Retro Baubles
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Felt, Needle, Metallic thread, Sequins, Ribbon, Wadding
- Die-cut 2 Retro Bauble Die elements using felt.
- Using the needle and thread, back stitch two diagonal lines spacing 2cm apart on the front of the bauble, following the lines sew sequins down the centre across the front of the bauble.
- Place both bauble pieces together with the ribbon at the top and running stitch - 5mm from edge stitch together leaving the two elements leaving a 4cm gap. Insert wadding into to the gap and finish by stitching the gap.