Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 5PK - Peony
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Accessory - Paper Sculpting Kit
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: Foliage, Wooden Heart, Glue Gun, Scissors, Ribbon, Gems
- First, die cut using the 660200 Sizzix Big Shot Machine and the 663593 Sizzix Thinlits Die – Peony shape. Die cut light pink card 4 times and die cut the small peony shape out of dark pink 3 times.
- Die cut the larger centre twice out of yellow card, the medium centre out of orange card & the smallest centre out of yellow card.
- Using the 662225 Sizzix Accessory- Paper Sculpting Kit add pressure in circular motions to all of the petals using the round stylus tool on top of the moulding pad. This will give the petals a more realistic effect.
- Now build the peony. Start by gluing the light pink petals offset on top of one another. Then do the same for the centres finishing with the smallest. Then add a gem in the centre. Repeat this step for the smaller flower.
- Glue foliage to the wooden heart and then glue both peonies on top.
- Finally, add ribbon and hang up!