Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Make your own DIY wedding with some place names.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 15PK - Succulent Wreath
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 14PK - Corners & Labels
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: White Cardstock, Fine glue, Table setting weight, Scissors, Gems, Printer
- First, print any names onto pink card.
- Then, using the 660200 Sizzix Big Shot Machine and the 663592 Sizzix Thinlits Die – Corners & Labels die cut the printed name using the die with the 4 leaves and holes.
- Next, die cut a larger shape out of cream and stick the pink card with the name onto the cream. Then, die cut the corners in green card and stick these in each corner.
- For the flower embellishment, using dark green card cut out x1 leaf & then do the same using a light green card but choose a different leaf shape from the 663366 Sizzix Thinlits Die –Succulent Wreath.
- Then, for the flowers, die cut the succulent floral shape out of coral card. And a larger floral shape & the smallest flower shapes out of light pink. You can build these flowers up as much or a little as you wish.
- Now build the succulent flowers. Start by gluing the floral petals offset on top of one another. Then do the same for the light pink working your way to the smallest piece. Then add a gem in the centre. Repeat this step for all of the flowers.
- Next, stick the leaves on the bottom of the table setting and then stick the flowers over the top.