Wild Leaves Geometric Cushion
Lisa has a foundation degree in Art & Design and a BA degree in Graphic Design from Glyndwr University in North Wales. She has always been passionate about drawing and crafting and loves combining illustration and hand lettering. She is strongly inspired by nature and when she isn’t drawing she loves exploring the Welsh countryside and hiking. She started working here in March 2018 and really enjoys working in the craft industry, especially seeing her designs transformed into dies and seeing the finished projects.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Bring tropical vibes into your home with this sponged tropical cushion.
Themes: House & Home
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Wild Leaves
- Sizzix Accessory – Stencil Film, 10PK (A4 Sheets)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: Mint Fabric, White Fabric, Light Grey Fabric, Dark Grey Fabric, Grey thread, Mint Fabric, Paint,Sponge, Inner cushion
- Die cut each wild leaf on a separate piece of stencil film.
- Use the stencils to sponge through the mint fabric paint onto the white fabric. Make a random pattern.
- Once dry, cut it into an isosceles triangle (8”x20”x20”).
- Sew one of the longer edges of the patterned fabric, right sides together, with the edge of the light grey fabric and sew.
- Do the same with the other long side of the patterned fabric but sew to the edge of the dark grey fabric.
- Iron the seams flat.
- Cut a 16”x16” square from the assembled fabric and the same sized square from a piece of plain white fabric.
- Put right sides together and sew round three sides with a quarter inch seam.
- Turn the right way around and iron the open edge inwards a quarter inch seam.
- Put in the inner cushion into the cushion pad.
- Hand sew closed.