Tropical Leaves Geometric Cushion
Lisa has a foundation degree in Art & Design and a BA degree in Graphic Design from Glyndwr University in North Wales. She has always been passionate about drawing and crafting and loves combining illustration and hand lettering. She is strongly inspired by nature and when she isn’t drawing she loves exploring the Welsh countryside and hiking. She started working here in March 2018 and really enjoys working in the craft industry, especially seeing her designs transformed into dies and seeing the finished projects.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Bring the tropical theme into your home with this home sewn Geometric cushion.
Themes: House & Home
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Tropical Leaf
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: Turquoise felt, Mint Felt, Turquoise thread, White thread, White fabric, Sewing machine, Hand sewing needles
- Cut the front and back panel of your cushion the same size as the inner in the white fabric.
- Die cut 5 tropical leaves in turquoise felt and 6 leaves in mint felt.
- Pin in place on the outer panel.
- Stitch around the leaves in turquoise thread.
- Now pin the front panel to the back panel, right sides together.
- Machine stitch leaving a gap at the bottom to turn inside out and to stuff with the inner.
- Turn inside out. 8. Stuff with the inner. 9. Slip stitch the gap closed.