Tropical Leaf Dinner Plates
Lisa has a foundation degree in Art & Design and a BA degree in Graphic Design from Glyndwr University in North Wales. She has always been passionate about drawing and crafting and loves combining illustration and hand lettering. She is strongly inspired by nature and when she isn’t drawing she loves exploring the Welsh countryside and hiking. She started working here in March 2018 and really enjoys working in the craft industry, especially seeing her designs transformed into dies and seeing the finished projects.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Bring some tropical into your home with this stencilling and upcycling project.
Themes: House & Home
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Tropical Leaf
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: 4 White Dinner Plates, Grey Paint, Sticky Back Plastic, Sponge
- Die-cut multiple Tropical Leaves out of the sticky back plastic.
- Stick the leaves to the plate in your chosen arrangement.
- With the sponge, use the grey paint to cover the plate.
- Peel off sticky back plastic Tropical Leaves.
- Repeat this process to create a pattern.
- Leave to dry.