Triangle embossed necklace
Starting in kindergarten, Courtney found herself more attracted to finger painting than playing with toys. It was clear that a career in art awaited. After earning her B.F.A. in Illustration from Cal State Fullerton, she continued to paint, while being influenced by pop culture. As a Sizzix in-house designer, Courtney combines traditional drawing and digital technique to express her fresh, youthful style. Outside of work, Courtney works on her art and loves to visit Disneyland.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Why not make this as a gift for your loved one, sentimental and also beautiful make.
Themes: People & Clothing
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix 3-D Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - Azaleas
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: Thin silver metal sheet, Thin silver chain, Teal acrylic paint & sponge, Hole punch, card
- Cut a triangle out of card to use as the pendant template (the size of the pendant is your choice providing the triangle can fit into the embossing folder.)
- Place the template over the thin metal and cut to size. You will need 1 triangle.
- Place the thin metal triangle into the embossing fold and emboss.
- Use the sponge to ‘brush’ over the earring in teal paint.
- Punch 2 holes in the top corners of the triangle and thread through the silver chain.