Triangle embossed necklace
Starting in kindergarten, Courtney found herself more attracted to finger painting than playing with toys. It was clear that a career in art awaited. After earning her B.F.A. in Illustration from Cal State Fullerton, she continued to paint, while being influenced by pop culture. As a Sizzix in-house designer, Courtney combines traditional drawing and digital technique to express her fresh, youthful style. Outside of work, Courtney works on her art and loves to visit Disneyland.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Why not make this as a gift for your loved one, sentimental and also beautiful make.
Themes: People & Clothing
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix 3-D Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - Azaleas
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: Thin silver metal sheet, Thin silver chain, Teal acrylic paint & sponge, Hole punch
- Cut a triangle out of card for the template, place over the thin metal sheet and cut.
- Place into the embossing folder and emboss.
- Brush over the earing with teal paint (use a sponge).
- Punch 2x holes in the top corners and thread thought the silver chain.