Triangle embossed necklace
Why not make this as a gift for your loved one, sentimental and also beautiful make.
Theme: Decorative Elements
Other Supplies: Thin silver metal sheet, Thin silver chain, Teal acrylic paint & sponge, Hole punch, card
- Cut a triangle out of card to use as the pendant template (the size of the pendant is your choice providing the triangle can fit into the embossing folder.)
- Place the template over the thin metal and cut to size. You will need 1 triangle.
- Place the thin metal triangle into the embossing fold and emboss.
- Use the sponge to ‘brush’ over the earring in teal paint.
- Punch 2 holes in the top corners of the triangle and thread through the silver chain.