Triangle embossed earrings
Starting in kindergarten, Courtney found herself more attracted to finger painting than playing with toys. It was clear that a career in art awaited. After earning her B.F.A. in Illustration from Cal State Fullerton, she continued to paint, while being influenced by pop culture. As a Sizzix in-house designer, Courtney combines traditional drawing and digital technique to express her fresh, youthful style. Outside of work, Courtney works on her art and loves to visit Disneyland.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
The making types are endless you can also make some beautiful earrings with your die cutting machines.
Themes: People & Clothing
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix 3-D Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - Azaleas
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: Thin silver metal sheet, Thin silver chain, Teal acrylic paint & sponge, Hole punch, 2x Jewellery earring hooks, 2x blue beads, card
- Cut a triangle out of card to use as the earring template (the size of the earring is your choice providing the triangle can fit into the embossing folder).
- Place the template over the thin metal sheet and cut to size. You will need 2 triangles.
- Place the thin metal triangles into the embossing fold and emboss.
- Use the sponge to ‘brush’ over the earring in teal paint.
- Punch 1 hole in each of the triangles that is positioned in the centre of the top of the earring.
- Undo the 2 earring hooks and thread a blue bead through each hook. Then, finally thread the earring wire through the triangle and bend to secure.