Triangle embossed earrings
Starting in kindergarten, Courtney found herself more attracted to finger painting than playing with toys. It was clear that a career in art awaited. After earning her B.F.A. in Illustration from Cal State Fullerton, she continued to paint, while being influenced by pop culture. As a Sizzix in-house designer, Courtney combines traditional drawing and digital technique to express her fresh, youthful style. Outside of work, Courtney works on her art and loves to visit Disneyland.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
The making types are endless you can also make some beautiful earrings with your die cutting machines.
Themes: People & Clothing
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix 3-D Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - Azaleas
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: Thin silver metal sheet, Thin silver chain, Teal acrylic paint & sponge, Hole punch, Jewellery earing hooks, 2x blue beads
- Cut a triangle out of card for the template, place over the thin metal sheet and cut. You will need 2x triangles.
- Place into the embossing folder and emboss.
- Brush over the earing with teal paint (use a sponge).
- Punch 1x hole into the centre on the top triangle.
- Undo the jewellery earing hooks and thread the bead through. Thread the earing wire through the triangle earing, bend to secure.