Triangle embossed earrings
The making types are endless you can also make some beautiful earrings with your die cutting machines.
Other Supplies: Thin silver metal sheet, Thin silver chain, Teal acrylic paint & sponge, Hole punch, 2x Jewellery earring hooks, 2x blue beads, card
- Cut a triangle out of card to use as the earring template (the size of the earring is your choice providing the triangle can fit into the embossing folder).
- Place the template over the thin metal sheet and cut to size. You will need 2 triangles.
- Place the thin metal triangles into the embossing fold and emboss.
- Use the sponge to ‘brush’ over the earring in teal paint.
- Punch 1 hole in each of the triangles that is positioned in the centre of the top of the earring.
- Undo the 2 earring hooks and thread a blue bead through each hook. Then, finally thread the earring wire through the triangle and bend to secure.