Tall Flower Arrangement
Starting in kindergarten, Courtney found herself more attracted to finger painting than playing with toys. It was clear that a career in art awaited. After earning her B.F.A. in Illustration from Cal State Fullerton, she continued to paint, while being influenced by pop culture. As a Sizzix in-house designer, Courtney combines traditional drawing and digital technique to express her fresh, youthful style. Outside of work, Courtney works on her art and loves to visit Disneyland.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 5PK - Peony
- Sizzix Accessory - Paper Sculpting Kit
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: Artificial foliage, Florist wire, Vase, Cream cardstock, Pliers and wire cutters, String
- Use the peony die to cut out 16 flowers using the cream and variety of pinks cardstock (Large Peony - 4 layers of each size petal and 3 centre pieces make up one. Small Peony – 4 layers of the smaller petals and 3 centre pieces make up one).
- Use the Paper Sculpting Kit to add dimension to the petals of each flower.
- Assemble each flower with hot glue.
- Trim the florist wire into different lengths. Use the pliers to twist the tops of the wire lengths to make a flat base for each flower to rest on.
- Hot glue the flowers onto the wire lengths.
- Arrange the flowers amongst the foliage and wrap the bottom with string to hold them all together. Insert into the vase.