Tall Flower Arrangement
Make realistic flower arrangements with this project.
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: Artificial foliage, Florist wire, Vase, Cream cardstock, Pliers and wire cutters, String
- Use the Peony die to cut out 16 flowers using the cream cardstock and variety of cardstocks of your choice. (A large Peony consists of four layers of each size petal and thee centre pieces. A small Peony consists of four layers of the smaller petals and three centre pieces.)
- Use the Paper Sculpting Kit to add dimension to the petals of each flower.
- Assemble each flower with hot glue.
- Trim the florist wire into different lengths to use as stems. Use the pliers to twist the tops of the wire lengths to make a flat base for each flower to rest on.
- Adhere the flowers onto the wire lengths using hot glue.
- Arrange the flowers amongst the foliage and wrap the bottom with string to hold all of the flowers and foliage together then insert into the vase.