Lisa has a foundation degree in Art & Design and a BA degree in Graphic Design from Glyndwr University in North Wales. She has always been passionate about drawing and crafting and loves combining illustration and hand lettering. She is strongly inspired by nature and when she isn’t drawing she loves exploring the Welsh countryside and hiking. She started working here in March 2018 and really enjoys working in the craft industry, especially seeing her designs transformed into dies and seeing the finished projects.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
So much can be used with this die and our washi tape just gives it that extra touch.
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 9PK - Floral Wreath
- Sizzix Accessory – Embossing Powders, 3PK (Silver, Gold, Clear)
- Sizzix Accessory – Washi Tape, 5PK (Assorted Patterns)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: White card, Gems, Grey ink, Craft sponge, Stamp and Ink, PVA glue
- Cut two squares of white card that is big enough to fit the medium sized flower from the Floral Wreath die.
- On one of the squares lightly stamp some embossing ink and sprinkle with embossing powder.
- Discard of the excess embossing powder and use the heat tool to emboss (remember to use the heat tool on a low setting.)
- On the other square, use the sponge to ink in light grey.
- Using the two squares, die-cut 2 of the medium sized flower and glue together.
- Fold the other white piece of card in half and use the washi tape to add a striped effect.
- Adhere the flower to the card and embelish with gems.
- Ink your sentiment stamp and stamp in the bottom right corner (remember to do a practice stamp first.)