Jennifer joined the Sizzix team in February 2018 after completing her university degree in Textiles. She loves creating mood boards, pattern design and researching into the latest trends. She really enjoys seeing her initial ideas and sketches being transformed into dies. Jennifer enjoys transforming traditional quilting techniques into modern makes, always with the latest trends in mind. When she isn’t in work she loves to make projects which are mainly inspired by home décor.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Narwhal
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: Grey Felt, White Felt, Black Embroidery Thread, Grey Embroidery Thread, White Wool, Needle, Embroidery Hoop, Stuffing
- Die-cut 2 Narwhals using the grey felt. Additionally, die-cut 2 Narwhal horns using white felt.
- Stitch the Narwhals together using the grey embroidery thread but, leave a 2cm gap to stuff the shape.
- Once stuffed, stitch the gap closed.
- Next, stitch the 2 white horns using the white embroidery thread.
- Place the horn on the Narwhal, and stitch in place.
- With the black embroidery thread stitch a French knot on both sides of the Narwhal for eyes.
- Repeat steps 1 – 6 5 more times, so have 6 Narwhals.
- Wrap white wool around the embroidery hoop until it’s completely covered.
- Cut three pieces of wool at 1m and fold in half.
- Attach the ends to the embroidery hoop spaced apart.
- Gather the three loops at the top and tie together with a wrapped knot.
- Cut 6 various sizes of wool and attach spaced out around the embroidery hoop.
- Sew on one Narwhal to each of the ends.