Other Supplies: Grey Felt, White Felt, Black Embroidery Thread, Grey Embroidery Thread, White Wool, Needle, Embroidery Hoop, Stuffing
- Die-cut two Narwhals using the grey felt. Additionally, die-cut two Narwhal horns using white felt.
- Stitch the Narwhals together using the grey embroidery thread but, leave a 2cm gap to stuff the shape.
- Once stuffed, stitch the gap closed.
- Next, stitch the two white horns using the white embroidery thread.
- Place the horn on the Narwhal, and stitch in place.
- With the black embroidery thread stitch a French knot on both sides of the Narwhal for eyes.
- Repeat steps 1–6 five more times, so have six Narwhals.
- Wrap white wool around the embroidery hoop until it’s completely covered.
- Cut three pieces of wool at 1m and fold in half.
- Attach the ends to the embroidery hoop spaced apart.
- Gather the three loops at the top and tie together with a wrapped knot.
- Cut six various sizes of wool and attach spaced out around the embroidery hoop.
- Sew on one Narwhal to each of the ends.