Alberto Juarez, Elena Roche and Quim Diaz have spent many years dedicating their time to scrapbooking and paper crafting and inspiring thousands of people. Their love for crafts has led them to teach hundreds of workshops and design product lines for scrapbooking, such as paper, stamps and paint. They have been part of Sizzix's design team for years. The three are now very happy that their concept of dies is carried out in this new line for journaling.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Upcycle and create your own Kitchen tiles through stencilling.
Themes: House & Home
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 14PK - Corners & Labels
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 9PK - Journal Phrases
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun
Other Supplies: 40x plastic tiles, Dark grey & light grey tile paint, Card- light grey and white, Spray mount, Paint brushes, MDAF mount board
- Paint- 10x tiles light grey, 10x tiles dark grey and leave to dry.
- Cut 10 x 10 squares out of light grey card.
- Use the Decorative panels die and place on top of the 10 x 10 light grey square, cut 3x across. You will need 10x in total. Spray mount onto the tiles.
- Use the Decorative panels die and create 10x deigns out of the light grey card and white card. Spray mount onto 10x tiles.
- Glue gun tiles on to the MDAF mount board in the following order- Dark grey, Decorative panels, Light grey, Corner & Labels.