Kids Corner Frame
Lisa has a foundation degree in Art & Design and a BA degree in Graphic Design from Glyndwr University in North Wales. She has always been passionate about drawing and crafting and loves combining illustration and hand lettering. She is strongly inspired by nature and when she isn’t drawing she loves exploring the Welsh countryside and hiking. She started working here in March 2018 and really enjoys working in the craft industry, especially seeing her designs transformed into dies and seeing the finished projects.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Put your little ones artwork on show with this frame project.
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 15PK - Succulent Wreath
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 15PK - Flower Set
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: White frame, Black pens, Buttons, White card, Pink card, Green card, Gems, Child friendly PVA glue
- On the pink card encourage your child to draw a portrait of themselves or a loved one.
- Using the Flower Set die, cut flowers using the pink and white card.
- Using the Succulent Wreath die, cut out leaves using the green card.
- Assist your child in embellishing their picture with assorted buttons using the child friendly PVA glue.
- Frame the picture.
- Assemble the flowers using the glue gun and add gems to embellish the flowers.
- Use the glue gun to adhere the flowers and leaves to the frame.