Starting in kindergarten, Courtney found herself more attracted to finger painting than playing with toys. It was clear that a career in art awaited. After earning her B.F.A. in Illustration from Cal State Fullerton, she continued to paint, while being influenced by pop culture. As a Sizzix in-house designer, Courtney combines traditional drawing and digital technique to express her fresh, youthful style. Outside of work, Courtney works on her art and loves to visit Disneyland.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 5PK - Peony
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 9PK - Floral Wreath
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Accessory - Paper Sculpting Kit
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: Flower stems, Ink, Wooden sticks, Oasis, Vase
- To create the poppies die cut several layers and ink the edges. Shape using the Paper Sculpting Kit. Adhere all the layers together using hot glue.
- Adhere the flowers onto a stem using hot glue and add the centre.
- To create the blooms die cut about 20 flowers from the Floral Wreath Die Set and shape. Punch a hole in the centre. Thread each flower onto the stick.
- Use oasis in the vase to keep the flowers in place.