Floral Letter ‘L’
Lisa has a foundation degree in Art & Design and a BA degree in Graphic Design from Glyndwr University in North Wales. She has always been passionate about drawing and crafting and loves combining illustration and hand lettering. She is strongly inspired by nature and when she isn’t drawing she loves exploring the Welsh countryside and hiking. She started working here in March 2018 and really enjoys working in the craft industry, especially seeing her designs transformed into dies and seeing the finished projects.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 15PK - Flower Set
- Sizzix Making Tool - Cutting Mat
- Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: Mountboard, Scalpel, Ruler, Coral Card, Cream Card, Light Pink Card, Dark Pink Card, Red Card, Green Card, Silver Gems, PVA Glue
- Cut your letter out of mountboard using the scalpel and ruler.
- Die cut out multiple flower and leaf shapes from the set in all the colours of card.
- Layer up small flower shapes onto large flower shapes and glue with the PVA.
- Once you’ve assembled a few together start to arrange on your letter.
- When you are happy with the placement, stick the flowers and leaves down using PVA or using the sticky pads to give the letter some dimension.
- At the end, stick on a few silver gems for some added sparkle!