Floral Edge Tea Towel
Rose joined the team in July 2017. After completing her degree in fine art she entered the craft world by teaching knitting and crochet workshops in Warwickshire following a long-standing interest in interactive art-forms. She is thoroughly enjoying developing a range of skills within the company. She loves seeing how her sketches and initial concepts become finished products that she and other makers can create innovative projects with. When at home she loves painting and drawing portraits and has always been significantly inspired by the multitude of books she reads and anything beautiful with a quirky twist.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
No one can get enough floral in their makes, this tea towel brigs spring into your home.
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 2PK - Floral Edges
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: Sewing machine, Cream fabric, Cream thread, Pink ribbon measuring 34”, Foam Thin plastic sheet, Distress Ink
- Cut a rectangle out of the cream fabric measuring 17” x 25”.
- Hem the edges.
- Construct your stamp by die cutting 3 layers of foam using the largest die in the set.
- Adhesive spray them together.
- Adhesive spray the foam bundle to the plastic.
- Ink the foam with pink distress ink. Apply the ink generously.
- Stamp 3 times on the top and bottom of the tea towel.
- Allow to dry.
- Finish by sewing the pink ribbon on the top and bottom of the tea towel.