Flamingo Painted Stars
Lisa has a foundation degree in Art & Design and a BA degree in Graphic Design from Glyndwr University in North Wales. She has always been passionate about drawing and crafting and loves combining illustration and hand lettering. She is strongly inspired by nature and when she isn’t drawing she loves exploring the Welsh countryside and hiking. She started working here in March 2018 and really enjoys working in the craft industry, especially seeing her designs transformed into dies and seeing the finished projects.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Get your little one involve with making and create this fun home decor flamingo painted stars.
Themes: House & Home
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 15PK - Flower Set
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: White A4 card, Pink card, Child friendly pink paint, Child friendly PVA, Black pen, Gems
- Die-cut a range of flowers from the Flower Set in pink.
- Paint your child’s hand in pink, helping them print their handprint in the middle of the page.
- Use your thumb to create the head and neck of the flamingo and leave to dry.
- Help your child to assemble the flowers using the PVA glue and leave to dry.
- Decorate the flowers with Gems.
- Adhere the assembled flowers to the flamingo.
- Using a pen draw the features of the flamingo.