Eucalyptus Monogram Cushion
Bring a tropical feel into your home with this personalised project.
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: White fabric, Grey fabric, Mint fabric, Grey thread, Sewing machine, Iron, White thread, Cushion inner (40cm x 40cm)
- Iron the adhesive onto the white and mint fabric.
- Use this to die-cut five white Eucalyptus shapes and the letter in mint.
- Cut out a square of grey fabric, larger than the cushion inner by 1cm at each edge.
- Cut out a smaller rectangle in grey half the length of the square (same width). Cut another rectangle two thirds the length of the square (same width).
- Hem one of the longer edges of both rectangles.
- Arrange the letter in the centre of the grey square and iron in place.
- Arrange the white leaves around the letter and iron in place.
- Sew down the lengths of each eucalyptus and around the letter in white thread.
- Lay the smaller rectangles on top of the embellished square, right sides together, hemmed edges in the middle, and pin around the edges.
- Sew around the edges, joining the pieces together.
- Turn right side out.
- Insert cushion inner.