Children’s Giraffe Top
Get creative with your little one and create their own giraffe top.
Other Supplies: Children’s Top, Light Grey Fabric, Dark Grey Fabric, Patterned Fabric, Grey Thread, White Thread, Black Thread, Needle
- Iron the iron on adhesive onto the back of both the grey fabrics and the patterned fabric.
- Die-cut two giraffes from the light grey fabric and two in dark grey fabric.
- Cut off the nose, tail and the antlers from the dark grey die cuts, and iron these pieces onto the light grey giraffe shapes.
- Iron the two giraffes in place on the top.
- Stitch around the giraffes in grey thread.
- Embroider the eyes in the black thread.
- Die-cut a heart from the patterned fabric.
- Iron onto the top between the giraffes.
- Stitch around the heart in white thread.