Children’s Giraffe Top
Jordan grew up in in Southern California, where she currently resides. She received a B.F.A. in Animation at California State University Fullerton. An artist since childhood, Jordan loves everything fun, cute and whimsical. Her professional experiences include freelance illustration and background painting for animation. She works in both digital and traditional media with gouache, graphite and watercolor among her favorite mediums. Nature, animals and current trends are often the inspiration for her designs, which she strives to imbue with a sense of style and playfulness. Outside of art and designing for Sizzix, she enjoys travelling, fitness, video games and spending time with friends and family. You can often find her outdoors relaxing at the beach or indoors trying new art techniques.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Get creative with your little one and create their own giraffe top.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Heartfelt
- Sizzix Accessory - Adhesive Iron-On Sheet
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Children’s Top, Light Grey Fabric, Dark Grey Fabric, Patterned Fabric, Grey Thread, White Thread, Black Thread, Needle
- Iron the iron on adhesive onto the back of both the grey fabrics and the patterned fabric.
- Die-cut two giraffes from the light grey fabric and two in dark grey fabric.
- Cut off the nose, tail and the antlers from the dark grey die cuts, and iron these pieces onto the light grey giraffe shapes.
- Iron the two giraffes in place on the top.
- Stitch around the giraffes in grey thread.
- Embroider the eyes in the black thread.
- Die-cut a heart from the patterned fabric.
- Iron onto the top between the giraffes.
- Stitch around the heart in white thread.