Narwhal Baby Grow
Jennifer joined the Sizzix team in February 2018 after completing her university degree in Textiles. She loves creating mood boards, pattern design and researching into the latest trends. She really enjoys seeing her initial ideas and sketches being transformed into dies. Jennifer enjoys transforming traditional quilting techniques into modern makes, always with the latest trends in mind. When she isn’t in work she loves to make projects which are mainly inspired by home décor.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Make something for the new bundle of joy with this on trend Narwhal baby grow.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Narwhal
- Sizzix Accessory - 8 Fabric Pieces
- Sizzix Accessory - Adhesive Iron-On Sheet
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: Baby Grow, Grey fabric, Sequin, Fabric glue, White thread, Sewing machine
- Iron the iron-on adhesive onto a square of grey fabric that is 7” x 7" in size.
- Use the Narwhal die to cut the body of the Narwhal from the 7" x 7" square of grey fabric.
- Iron on the iron-on adhesive onto a small square of the striped fabric, which is big enough for the Narwhal tusk.
- Die-cut the Narwhal tusk from the stripped fabric.
- Iron the Narwhal body onto the baby grow.
- Machine stitch around the outside of the Narwhal.
- Iron the Narwhal tusk onto the baby grow.
- Machine stitch around the outside of the tusk.
- Use the fabric glue to attach a small sequin for the eye of the Narwhal.