Other Supplies: Baby Grow, Grey fabric, Sequin, Fabric glue, White thread, Sewing machine
- Iron the iron-on adhesive onto a square of grey fabric that is 7” x 7" in size.
- Use the Narwhal die to cut the body of the Narwhal from the 7" x 7" square of grey fabric.
- Iron on the iron-on adhesive onto a small square of the striped fabric, which is big enough for the Narwhal tusk.
- Die-cut the Narwhal tusk from the stripped fabric.
- Iron the Narwhal body onto the baby grow.
- Machine stitch around the outside of the Narwhal.
- Iron the Narwhal tusk onto the baby grow.
- Machine stitch around the outside of the tusk.
- Use the fabric glue to attach a small sequin for the eye of the Narwhal.