Tropical cake toppers
Starting in kindergarten, Courtney found herself more attracted to finger painting than playing with toys. It was clear that a career in art awaited. After earning her B.F.A. in Illustration from Cal State Fullerton, she continued to paint, while being influenced by pop culture. As a Sizzix in-house designer, Courtney combines traditional drawing and digital technique to express her fresh, youthful style. Outside of work, Courtney works on her art and loves to visit Disneyland.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Bring tropical theme into your party this year!.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 18PK - Jungle Shadow Box
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles, Scallop
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Accessory - Paper Sculpting Kit
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: Ivory and grey card, Printed sentiment label, Black adhesive gem, Cocktail sticks
- Die-cut a grey circle and an ivory scallop circle before matting together.
- Die-cut all the elements needed to decorate the circles and assemble where necessary.
- Use some of the tools in the Paper Sculpting Kit to add dimension to the flowers and leaves.
- Design and print several sentiment strips bearing the legend ‘Handmade with Love’ and trim them to size.
- Attach the die-cuts and sentiment strip to the matted circles and apply a cocktail stick to the rear using a hot glue gun.