Starting in kindergarten, Courtney found herself more attracted to finger painting than playing with toys. It was clear that a career in art awaited. After earning her B.F.A. in Illustration from Cal State Fullerton, she continued to paint, while being influenced by pop culture. As a Sizzix in-house designer, Courtney combines traditional drawing and digital technique to express her fresh, youthful style. Outside of work, Courtney works on her art and loves to visit Disneyland.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Give the perfect gift and create your own gift bag for cookies.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 15PK - Flower Set
- Sizzix 3-D Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - Mosaic Gems
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Accessory - Paper Sculpting Kit
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: Printed sentiment label, Silver, grey and ivory card, Stapler, Natural twine, Cello Bags, Twine
- Cut a rectangle of silver card and emboss with your folder.
- Matt the embossed rectangle onto a strip of dark grey card.
- Place your cookie into a cello bag and carefully seal.
- Take a square of mid grey card and fold in half before attaching the embossed strip.
- Use a staple to attach and secure the folded strip to the cello bag.
- Die-cut the flower, flower centre and leaves and use some of the tools in the Paper Sculpting Kit to add dimension.
- Wrap a length of natural twine around the top of the bag and tie into a knot at the front.
- Attach the assembled flower to the bag.