Welsh Cake packaging
When Lynda isn’t creating new designs for Sizzix as a Senior Product Designer, she can be found creating in her studio. With a degree in Graphic Design, she’s also a life-long artist/maker who has experimented with everything from watercolor and wood carving to quilting and silk screen printing. Throughout her career, she’s designed innovative packaging, book/magazine designs and advertising, but her passion has always been making art. You can follow Lynda’s creative adventures at LyndaCreates.com.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Make some decorative cake packaging for your bakes.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 6PK - Funky Floral, Large
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK - Macramé Mask
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Accessory - Paper Sculpting Kit
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: Grey and silver card, Cello bag, Adhesive gem, Printed sentiment label
- Die cut the pattern into a strip of pink card before matting onto a strip of grey card of the same length.
- Place your cakes/cookies into a cello bag and seal before wrapping the decorative strip around the centre.
- Die-cut the flower and leaves and use some of the tools in the Paper Sculpting Kit to add a little dimension.
- Design and print several sentiment strips bearing the legend ‘Handmade with Love’ and trim them to size.
- Mount the flower in place together with the sentiment strip.