Lisa has a foundation degree in Art & Design and a BA degree in Graphic Design from Glyndwr University in North Wales. She has always been passionate about drawing and crafting and loves combining illustration and hand lettering. She is strongly inspired by nature and when she isn’t drawing she loves exploring the Welsh countryside and hiking. She started working here in March 2018 and really enjoys working in the craft industry, especially seeing her designs transformed into dies and seeing the finished projects.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 15PK - Flower Set
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: Spiral bound scrapbook, Ivory card, Dymo label maker, Adhesive gems, Assorted acrylics, Sponge and brayer
- Use a sponge and brayer to apply your chosen acrylic colours to a couple of sheets of ivory card and leave to dry.
- Die-cut a selection of flowers and leaves from the coloured card.
- Attach the flowers and leaves together with a few torn offcuts of card to the scrapbook alongside your chosen photo.
- Ask the child in the photo to write their name onto a piece of ivory card and trim to size.
- Use a Dymo to print the legend ‘The Story of’ and attach to the scrapbook along with the name.