Keep all your memories in one place with this floral journal.
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: Spiral bound scrapbook, Ivory card, Dymo label maker, Adhesive gems, Assorted acrylics, Sponge and brayer
- Use a sponge and brayer to apply your chosen acrylic colours to a couple of sheets of ivory card and leave to dry.
- Die-cut a selection of flowers and leaves from the coloured card.
- Attach the flowers and leaves together with a few torn off-cuts of card to the scrapbook alongside your chosen photo.
- Ask the child in the photo to write their name onto a piece of ivory card and trim to size.
- Use a Dymo to print the legend ‘The Story of’ and attach to the scrapbook along with the name.