Growing up in a family of artists, Katelyn has been drawing ever since she can remember. As a graduate from California State University, Fullerton, Katelyn received her B.F.A. in Illustration. Throughout her career, she has worked as a graphic designer and freelance illustrator. Her style is whimsical, colorful and laced with delicately patterned details. When she is not designing products for Sizzix, Katelyn spends her free time painting children's book illustrations and blogging about her art adventures.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sometimes a card is all someone needs and here is the perfect example for putting a smile on anyones face.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 12PK - Sloth
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 12PK - Everyday Sentiments
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Accessory - Multi-Tool
- Sizzix Multi-Tool Accessory - Blending Tool w/Replacement Sponge
- Sizzix Accessory - Paper Sculpting Kit
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Ivory card, Adhesive pearls
- Cut a rectangle of coral coloured card and use a circle die to create a partial aperture.
- Die-cut the word ‘hello’ from dark grey card together with the shadow layer from ivory card and mount together.
- Die-cut the flower and leaf frond and use some of the tools from the Paper Sculpting Kit to add a little dimension.
- Mount the sentiment and flowers onto the die-cut rectangle and decorate using some adhesive pearls.
- Mount the assembled rectangle onto the ivory base card using adhesive foam pads.