Sometimes a card is all someone needs. Here's one that'll put a smile on anyone's face.
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: Ivory card, Adhesive pearls
- Cut a rectangle of coral coloured card and use a Circle die to create a partial aperture.
- Die-cut the word ‘hello’ from dark grey card together with the shadow layer from ivory card and mount together.
- Die-cut the flower and leaf and use some of the tools from the Paper Sculpting Kit to add a little dimension.
- Mount the sentiment and flowers onto the die-cut rectangle and decorate using some adhesive pearls.
- Mount the assembled rectangle onto the ivory base card using adhesive foam pads.