When Lynda isn’t creating new designs for Sizzix as a Senior Product Designer, she can be found creating in her studio. With a degree in Graphic Design, she’s also a life-long artist/maker who has experimented with everything from watercolor and wood carving to quilting and silk screen printing. Throughout her career, she’s designed innovative packaging, book/magazine designs and advertising, but her passion has always been making art. You can follow Lynda’s creative adventures at LyndaCreates.com.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
DIY wedding is still hot trend, get your favour boxes inspiration now.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 8PK - Wrap Favor Box
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Ivory and grey card, Printed sentiment label
- To make the pink/ivory box you will need to die-cut four sides, two pink and two ivory.
- Die-cut the chosen aperture detail into the curved sides and assemble the box.
- Design and print several sentiment strips bearing the legend ‘Handmade with Love’ and trim them to size.
- Die-cut the elements to create the floral decoration for the top of your favour box and assemble as shown before mounting in place together with the sentiment strip.