Growing up in a family of artists, Katelyn has been drawing ever since she can remember. As a graduate from California State University, Fullerton, Katelyn received her B.F.A. in Illustration. Throughout her career, she has worked as a graphic designer and freelance illustrator. Her style is whimsical, colorful and laced with delicately patterned details. When she is not designing products for Sizzix, Katelyn spends her free time painting children's book illustrations and blogging about her art adventures.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 15PK - Flower Set
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 11PK - Llama & Baby Llama
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Ivory and grey card
- Die-cut a selection of shapes from the Flower Set out of pale pink card and mount onto a rectangle of the same shade of card before trimming to size to create a faux embossed background.
- Die-cut all the elements to create and decorate the llama and assemble as shown.
- Attach rectangles of yellow and deep pink card to the ivory base card.
- Attach the llama onto the pale pink rectangle using adhesive foam pads and mount onto the base card.
- Print or stamp your sentiment and trim to size before backing onto a strip of pale pink card and mounting in place.
- Die-cut several small pink circles and use to decorate the finished card.