Add a little Llama love to your cardmaking.
Other Supplies: Ivory and grey card
- Die-cut a selection of shapes from the Flower Set out of pale pink card and mount onto a rectangle of the same shade of card before trimming to size to create a faux embossed background.
- Die-cut all the elements to create and decorate the llama and assemble as shown.
- Attach rectangles of yellow and deep pink card to the ivory base card.
- Attach the llama onto the pale pink rectangle using adhesive foam pads and mount onto the base card.
- Print or stamp your sentiment and trim to size before backing onto a strip of pale pink card and mounting in place.
- Die-cut several small pink circles and use to decorate the finished card.