Lisa has a foundation degree in Art & Design and a BA degree in Graphic Design from Glyndwr University in North Wales. She has always been passionate about drawing and crafting and loves combining illustration and hand lettering. She is strongly inspired by nature and when she isn’t drawing she loves exploring the Welsh countryside and hiking. She started working here in March 2018 and really enjoys working in the craft industry, especially seeing her designs transformed into dies and seeing the finished projects.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 15PK - Flower Set
- Sizzix Accessory - Paper Sculpting Kit
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies:Ivory card, Sentiment & Splatter stamp, Grey ink pad, Adhesive gem, Water spritzer, Stapler
- Die-cut the parts of the flower and add a little dimension to the petals and leaves using the tools from the Paper Sculpting Kit.
- Stamp the text and splatters onto the ivory base card using a grey ink pad.
- Assemble and mount the flower in place.
- Tie a double length of twine into a bow and mount near the base of the flower before attaching an adhesive gem into the centre of the petals.