Hello Sunshine card
Starting in kindergarten, Courtney found herself more attracted to finger painting than playing with toys. It was clear that a career in art awaited. After earning her B.F.A. in Illustration from Cal State Fullerton, she continued to paint, while being influenced by pop culture. As a Sizzix in-house designer, Courtney combines traditional drawing and digital technique to express her fresh, youthful style. Outside of work, Courtney works on her art and loves to visit Disneyland.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 18PK - Jungle Shadow Box
- Sizzix Clear Stamps - Hello Sunshine
- Sizzix Accessory - Ink Pad & Acrylic Block
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Ivory and grey card, Silver card, Dymo label maker, Adhesive gems, Water spritzer, Stapler
- Use the concentric circle dies in the Jungle Shadow Box Set to cut apertures in ivory, pale blue and teal card and mount together using adhesive foam pads to give the illusion of depth.
- Die-cut all the elements needed to decorate the card and assemble where necessary before mounting in place as shown.
- Stamp the sentiment onto ivory card and trim to size before attaching to a rectangle of pink card and mounting in place.
- Mount the assembled scene onto a pale blue base card.