When Lynda isn’t creating new designs for Sizzix as a Senior Product Designer, she can be found creating in her studio. With a degree in Graphic Design, she’s also a life-long artist/maker who has experimented with everything from watercolor and wood carving to quilting and silk screen printing. Throughout her career, she’s designed innovative packaging, book/magazine designs and advertising, but her passion has always been making art. You can follow Lynda’s creative adventures at LyndaCreates.com.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 10PK - Tiny Nature
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 12PK - Everyday Sentiments
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK - Macramé Mask
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Ivory and grey card, Corner Punch, Adhesive Pearls
- Cut a rectangle of pink card and round off the corners using a punch.
- Use the Mask die to apply the aperture detail and decorate using adhesive pearl gems.
- Die-cut the word ‘thanks’ from grey card and attach to a strip of ivory card before mounting in place with adhesive foam pads.
- Die-cut a selection of small butterflies and mount in place using adhesive foam pads.
- Create a base card and round off the corners with a punch before matting the assembled rectangle in place using adhesive foam pads.