Happy everything card
When Lynda isn’t creating new designs for Sizzix as a Senior Product Designer, she can be found creating in her studio. With a degree in Graphic Design, she’s also a life-long artist/maker who has experimented with everything from watercolor and wood carving to quilting and silk screen printing. Throughout her career, she’s designed innovative packaging, book/magazine designs and advertising, but her passion has always been making art. You can follow Lynda’s creative adventures at LyndaCreates.com.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 20PK - Spring Things
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 12PK - Everyday Sentiments
- Sizzix Multi-Tool Accessory - Blending Tool w/Replacement Sponge
- Sizzix Accessory - Multi-Tool
- Sizzix Accessory - Paper Sculpting Kit
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Ivory and grey card, Distress Oxide Ink – Abandoned Coral, Ripe Persimmon, Silver card, Dymo label maker, Adhesive gems, Water spritzer, Stapler
- Cut a rectangle of ivory card and start to apply the inks from top to bottom fading out towards the centre.
- Spritz with clean water to achieve a mottled effect and allow to dry.
- Die-cut the word ‘happy’ from silver card. Use the Dymo to print the word ‘everything’ and mount both onto the rectangle.
- Ink and spritz a small piece of ivory card and use this to die-cut the flower. Die-cut the foliage and flower centre and use the tools from the Paper Sculpting kit to form the die-cuts and give them dimension before mounting in place.
- Attach the rectangle to the grey base card at an angle using small staples and decorate with an assortment of adhesive gems.