Happy Everything Card
Bring bright colours and positivity in this happy everything cardmaking idea.
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: Ivory and grey card, Distress Oxide Ink – Abandoned Coral, Ripe Persimmon, Silver card, Dymo label maker, Adhesive gems, Water spritzer, Stapler
- Cut a rectangle of ivory card and start to apply the inks from top to bottom fading out towards the centre.
- Spritz with clean water to achieve a mottled effect and allow to dry.
- Die-cut the word ‘happy’ from silver card. Use the Dymo to print the word ‘everything’ and mount both onto the rectangle.
- Ink and spritz a small piece of ivory card and use this to die-cut the flower. Die-cut the foliage and flower centre and use the tools from the Paper Sculpting kit to form the die-cuts and give them dimension before mounting in place.
- Attach the rectangle to the grey base card at an angle using small staples and decorate with an assortment of adhesive gems.