Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
You can create this Star cushion, a moon and a cloud cushion to make the whole set for your little ones play room/bedroom.
Themes: Basic Shapes
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Flowers, 3-D
- Sizzix Bigz Plus Die - Bunting
- Sizzix Accessory - Adhesive Iron-On Sheet
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: Sewing Machine, White Thread, White Fabric, Coral Fabric, Grey Fabric, Mint Fabric, Grey embroidery thread, Iron
- Sketch a star shape lightly in pencil on the white fabric. It should approximately measure 16” x 16”.
- Cut this star out and use it as a template to cut a second star out of the white fabric.
- Iron on the adhesive onto coral, grey and mint fabric.
- Die cut the flowers and leaves and peel off the adhesive.
- Create the flowers using tweezers and sew in place on one of the stars.
- Using the embroidery thread, hand stitch the eyes and mouth in place using back stitch.
- Pin the front panel to the back panel, right sides facing and sew. Leave a gap to turn inside out.
- Turn inside out.
- Stuff with toy filler.
- Hand sew the gap closed using slip stitch.