Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Make a Panda Stool so easily using our dies.
Themes: House & Home
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Plus Die - Bear Softee
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun
Other Supplies: Black Paint, White Paint, Pink Paint, Black Card, White Card, Glue Gun, Paint Brush
- Using a large circle Framelit die, die cut from a spare piece of white card.
- Use this as a stencil and create two black panda eyes using the black paint.
- Do the same again, with a smaller circle die, but instead use white paint and stencil on top of the black panda eyes you have just created.
- With the same stencil, use the pink paint to create cheeks on the stool.
- With the smallest Framelit die, die cut the last stencil and paint through to make the eyes, with black paint.
- Die cut two mouth pieces off the bear essentials die with black card. These will become the panda’s ears.
- Glue gun the ears to the underside of the stool.
- Lastly, with the paintbrush and black paint, create a mouth and nose.