Make a Panda Stool so easily using our dies.
Other Supplies: Black Paint, White Paint, Pink Paint, Black Card, White Card, Glue Gun, Paint Brush
- Using a large circle Framelit die, die cut from a spare piece of white card.
- Use this as a stencil and create two black panda eyes using the black paint.
- Do the same again, with a smaller circle die, but instead use white paint and stencil on top of the black panda eyes you have just created.
- With the same stencil, use the pink paint to create cheeks on the stool.
- With the smallest Framelit die, die cut the last stencil and paint through to make the eyes, with black paint.
- Die cut two mouth pieces off the bear essentials die with black card. These will become the panda’s ears.
- Glue gun the ears to the underside of the stool.
- Lastly, with the paintbrush and black paint, create a mouth and nose.