Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Add to the cloud cushion project with this moon cushion.
Themes: House & Home
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Circles
- Sizzix Accessory - Stuffing Tool, 10"
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: Grey fabric, Pink fabric Grey thread, Toy stuffing, Black embroidery thread, Pins, Hand sewing needle
- Cut a moon shape out of the grey fabric.
- Use this piece of fabric as a template for a second piece for the back of the cushion.
- In pencil lightly draw the eye and mouth onto the front piece of fabric.
- Hand stitch the eye and mouth using back stitch and the black thread.
- Iron on the iron on adhesive onto a small square of the pink fabric.
- Die cut a small circle out of the pink fabric for the cheek.
- Iron in place.
- Machine stitch the cheek in place.
- Pin the front piece of the cushion to the back piece, right sides facing.
- Machine stitch around the outside leaving a gap to turn the cushion inside out.
- Turn inside out so the wrong sides are now facing each other.
- Stuff with the toy filler using the stuffing tool.
- Hand sew the gap closed using slip stitch.