Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Fill your room with love with this Heart Cushion project.
Themes: House & Home
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Heart #3
- Sizzix Accessory - 8 Fabric Pieces
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: Pink Fabric, Grey Fabric, Cushion Inner, Sewing Machine, White thread, White Button
- Cut the front panel of your cushion the same size as the inner in the Sizzix complementary cushion.
- Iron on a square of iron on adhesive onto the grey fabric.
- Die cut the heart out of the grey fabric.
- Iron in place.
- Stitch around the heart.
- Hand sew the button on.
- Begin making the cushion by starting with the back which is pink.
- Cut two rectangles the same width as the front panel, which overlap.
- Hem the width of the rectangles on only one width.
- Now pin the front panel to the back panel (two pink rectangles) right sides together.
- Machine stitch.
- Turn inside out.
- Top stitch the edges.