Fill your room with love with this Heart Cushion project.
Theme: Decorative Elements
Other Supplies: Pink Fabric, Grey Fabric, Cushion Inner, Sewing Machine, White thread, White Button
- Cut the front panel of your cushion the same size as the inner in the Sizzix complementary cushion.
- Iron on a square of iron on adhesive onto the grey fabric.
- Die cut the heart out of the grey fabric.
- Iron in place.
- Stitch around the heart.
- Hand sew the button on.
- Begin making the cushion by starting with the back which is pink.
- Cut two rectangles the same width as the front panel, which overlap.
- Hem the width of the rectangles on only one width.
- Now pin the front panel to the back panel (two pink rectangles) right sides together.
- Machine stitch.
- Turn inside out.
- Top stitch the edges.