Cloud 9 Cushion
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Can you believe you can make this cloud cushion using circle dies, recreate now.
Themes: Seasons & Weather
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Circles
- Sizzix Accessory - Stuffing Tool, 10"
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: Black embroidery thread, Sewing machine, White thread, Hand sewing needle, White fabric, Pink fabric, Toy stuffing
- Cut a cloud shape out of the white fabric.
- Use this piece as a template for a second piece for the back of the cushion.
- In pencil lightly draw the eyes and mouth onto the front piece of fabric.
- Hand stitch the eyes and mouth using back stitch and the black thread.
- Iron on the iron on adhesive onto two small squares of the pink fabric.
- Die cut two small circles out of the pink fabric for the cheeks.
- Iron in place.
- Machine stitch the cheek in place.
- Pin the front and back together, right sides facing.
- Machine stitch the two pieces together, leaving a small gap to turn inside out.
- Turn inside out and stuff with toy stuffing.
- Hand sew the gap closed using slip stitch.